What better way to get together with friends then with a Musical Playdate? You gather your friends and provide the outdoor space, we'll provide 30 minutes of musical fun. One of our amazing teachers will lead you and your friends guests through some of our favorite songs and activities - expect singing, dancing, instrument shaking and a good time for all. For 2 - 8 families. Please bring your own instruments (shakers, sticks, drums, etc.). Instruments are avaialble for purchase in our store.
Please note these additional guidelines for Musical Playdates during July and August 2020:
- Before we begin, participants will be required to sign a COVID specific waiver and answer a few questions regarding a basic health screening.
- Please refrain from attending playdate if you've been diagnosed with coronavirus, if you or your child(ren) have been in close proximity to someone who has recently had the coronavirus, if you or your children are feeling sick, have a fever, a cough, or are experiencing general difficulty breathing. A credit will be offered should you need to cancel your registration for the Musical Playdate due to coronavirus illness.
- If you or anyone in your family or have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus symptoms after attending a Playdate, you are asked to report that immediately to our office by text or email.
- Please wash your hands before and after attending our Playdate.
- Children and adults will be required to maintain a minimum of a 8 foot distance between themselves and our teacher.
- Please bring a blanket and your own set of instruments to use. Shaker eggs, sticks, drums, etc., are good choices to bring. Mixed instrument bags are available for purchase from our store.
- Weather issues - Every attempt will be made to reschedule with the host and the teacher in the case of inclement weather. Refunds will be issued if While They're Little cancels the Playdate due to weather.