What better way to get together with friends then with a Musical Playdate? You gather your friends and provide the outdoor space, we'll provide 30 minutes of musical fun. One of our amazing teachers will lead you and your friends guests through some of our favorite songs and activities - expect singing, dancing, instrument shaking and a good time for all.
Cost: $30 per family
For groups of 2 - 8 families
Call us at 516-946-7374 to schedule your Musical Playdate today!
Some additional detail about outdoor Musical Playdates:
- Before we begin, participants will be required to answer a few questions regarding a basic health screening (see What to Bring/Waivers below).
- Please refrain from attending playdate if you've been diagnosed with coronavirus, if you or your child(ren) have been in close proximity to someone who has recently had the coronavirus, if you or your children are feeling sick, have a fever, a cough, or are experiencing general difficulty breathing. A credit will be offered should you need to cancel your registration for the Musical Playdate due to coronavirus illness.
- If you or anyone in your family have been diagnosed with coronavirus or experience coronavirus symptoms after attending a Playdate, you are asked to report that immediately to our office by text or email.
- Please wash your hands before and after attending our Playdate.
- Children and adults will be required to maintain a minimum of a 8 foot distance between themselves and our teacher.
- Children will NOT be required to wear face masks.
- Weather issues - Every attempt will be made to reschedule with the host and the teacher in the case of inclement weather. Refunds will be issued if While They're Little cancels the Playdate due to weather.
- Things to bring/do before to your Musical Playdate:
- Please print, sign and bring the following waiver forms with you
- A blanket or something to sit on and create your personal space
- A variety of your favorite instruments - something to shake (shaker eggs), something to click (sticks or wooden spoons), something to drum (or a box or a plastic container) and something that jingles (bells, set of keys) are all good choices. Shaker eggs and sticks will be available for purchase should you need any ($2 each and $2 per pair, respectively).
- The morning of your playdate, we require that you give yourself and your child a health check. Please do not attend your event if you are sick but especially if you have any of the following symptoms of COVID: fever, fatigue, dry cough, difficulty breathing. Click here to access the Pre-Class Health Checklist. Please sign and submit this online form prior to your event.